Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
The group block is now sold out. You may still be able to obtain the group rate on some nights, but you must call reservations at 888-421-1442. Be sure to mention the ANS Annual Meeting to receive this rate if available.
To make alternate hotel arrangements you can contacted any of the following hotels. ANS does not have agreements with any of these properties. Room availability will be offered at the hotel’s prevailing rate.
Hotel Vitale – 1 block from Hyatt – www.hotelvitale.com
Harbor Court Hotel – 2.5 blocks from Hyatt – http://www.harborcourthotel.com
Griffon Hotel – 2.5 blocks from Hyatt – http://www.hotelgriffon.com
Le Meridian – 4 blocks from Hyatt –http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1957
Omni Hotel – 5 blocks from Hyatt – http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/default.asp?h_id=62
Palace Hotel – 6 blocks from Hyatt – http://www.sfpalace.com/
Hilton San Francisco Financial District – 7 blocks from Hyatt – Hilton San Francisco Financial District
Travel & Ground Transportation
- San Francisco Int’l Airport to Hyatt Regency San Francisco– 14 miles / 25 minutes
- Oakland Int’l Airport to Hyatt Regency San Francisco– 20 miles / 30 minutes
Public transportation is everywhere in San Francisco. From the Cable Cars to BART trains, it’s easy to see the sights of the Bay Area via local transit, including the free trolley to downtown Burlingame, and the Hyatt Regency San Francisco hotel near SFO with free shuttle service offers access to it all.
To Downtown San Francisco:
- Limousines & Town Cars Rentals available through Grand Limousine, Inc. Click here to make a reservation online.
- San Francisco Lorries Shuttle Operates 4:00 am– 11:30 pm, seven days a week. Door to door service between SFO Airport and Hyatt. Price is $17 one way per person. At the airport, look for the White and Green Vans with lettering that says Go Lorrie’s at the shuttle pickup area. For information call 415-334-9000. Reservations are required for transportation from the hotel to the airport.
- San Francisco Super Shuttle – exclusive discount offer (valid for travel dates June 10th -16th, 2017) for event attendees for airport transfers (SFO/OAK/SJC AIRPORTS), book and get discount of 5% off one way and 10% off on round trip. services include shared van ride (SFO airport only), private van non-stop, private black sedan or SUV or other non-airport services, please email email@example.com. Enter the code ANE82 to receive 5% off one way, 10% off round trip bookings on shared or private vans and black sedan/suv services.
- Avis/Budget Rental Car – Located on the street level in Hyatt Regency San Francisco Phone: 415-433-3717 Mon-Fri 7:30 am– 5:30 pm// Sat 8:00 am– 1:00 pm// Sun 8:00 am– 1:00 pm. Please note this location does accept Drop-Off Cars. There is a $15 after hour return fee for hotel guests ($25 for non-hotel guests)
- Taxi: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an approximate cost of $45.00-$55.00 each way.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART):
Parking at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel:
- With our ideal downtown San Francisco location, we are only steps away from the California Street line cable car stop, ferry terminals and BART stations. Guests can certainly explore the City by the Bay without renting a car. Hyatt Regency San Francisco makes city parking simple, safe and secure. Our hotel offers guests the convenience of indoor valet parking, with in and out privileges. Valet parking service is located on Drumm Street entrance.
Embarcadero Valet Parking Information
- Valet parking cost: $59 + $8.26 tax per day with in and out privileges.
- Maximum clearance for indoor parking is 6’4″, which will accommodate regular vans and SUV’s.
- If the vehicle requires two spaces, guest will be charged for two cars
Embarcadero Self-Parking Information
- Self-parking option is available near the hotel at a lower cost without in and out privileges.
- Daily Maximum Rate (24 hours): $33.00.
- Due to tight enforcement, we do not recommend parking on the streets around the hotel.